Q: Heater not working on 2012 ram turbo diesel 3500 when I turn truck off water leaks all over but coolant is all there

There heater on my truck stopped workin all of a sudden so I drove home when I got home I parked and turned the truck off when it was off water started leaking from somewhere and left a big puddle under the truck so i check my coolant antifreeze and it was all there so I turned my truck back on and it stopped leaking and as soon as I turned it off it leaked a whole lot again

That sounds like a water pump leaking. In many cases the water pump seal can leak while the truck is parked, but not while it is running. In other cases it may leak when the engine is cold, but not when the engine is hot. As for the coolant level, You may be looking at the overflow tank. The overflow tank can show the correct level even while the cooling system itself is empty. It’s important to check the coolant level at the radiator itself. In any case, you need to stop driving the truck until you can get this fixed. By contacting YourMechanic you can have a technician come out to your home or office to check your your coolant leak and let you know what needs to be done.

3. Heater not working on 2012 ram turbo diesel 3500 when I turn truck off water leaks all over but coolant is all there