Q: no power to fuel sending unit in tank

no fuel coming from tank so engine stalls but if put power to sending truck start up

A: The fuel pump relay in the engine relay box...

The fuel pump relay in the engine relay box powers the fuel pump to run, but the fuel pump relay is turned on and off by the engine control module on pin 19 brn/wt wire grounding the circuit. You will need to make sure the fuel pump relay circuit is being energized by the ECM grounding of this wire. If the ECM is not then you may need to have the ECM tested to see if the anti-theft system is being disabled.

If you need some assistance with these checks, consider getting some assistance from a certified technician who can diagnose your stalling issue and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.