Q: We replaced our radiator today and now white smoke is coming out of the exaust and its ahaking which it was not doing before. I

We replaced our radiator. And now white smoke is coming out of the exaust and its shaking. It was not doing this before its also building pressure. It did this the last time the radiator was replaced I used blue devil and it stopped my radiator some how cracked again and we replaced it now its acting like a blown gasket earlier today it was fine

Hi there. White smoke coming from the exhaust is an indicator of coolant being mixed with the engine oil and being burned in the combustion chamber. Typically a blown head gasket will cause this to occur, or a crack in the engine block. If you replaced the radiator due to an overheating problem, it is possible that this was an existing issue, for what ever reason didn’t show up. Also, using Blue Devil or other stop leak product, it is very common that this debris breaks off and becomes embedded inside coolant tubes, coolant channels inside the motor and especially heater core. The only advice we can really offer is to check your engine oil to see if it is ’milky’. If so, then it is likely that the head gasket has failed or engine block is cracked which will require significant repairs unfortunately.

3. We replaced our radiator today and now white smoke is coming out of the exaust and its ahaking which it was not doing before. I