Q: How does the automatic climate control system work?

How does the automatic climate control system work?

A: If your vehicle includes an automatic clima...

If your vehicle includes an automatic climate control system (higher end trims only), you have the ability to “set it and forget it” when it comes to heating and cooling. Using the system is simple, too. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Press the button labeled “Auto.”

2. Set the temperature dial to your desired level.

The climate control system will automatically turn on the heat or air, and adjust fan speed to ensure that the interior of the cabin remains at your desired temperature level. However, you can adjust the direction of the airflow by turning the vents to a new position.

Tips

• Both the driver and passenger side have independent temperature controls.

• The SYNC button makes the driver and passenger side temperatures equal.

• The On/Off button turns the climate control system on or off. When turning it on, it will resume with the last setting used.