Q: How do I adjust the front seat?

How do I adjust the front seat?

Front seats in the car come with either automatic or manual settings, depending on the model. Both of them can be adjusted for the most comfortable position while you drive. The settings are almost identical for the driver and front passenger, except only the driver’s side has a vertical height adjustor.

Manual Seat

1. Locate the seat adjustment lever on the front bottom of the seat. Pull it up to move the seat backrest forward or backward.

2. Locate the seatback adjustment lever which impacts the angle for the back of the seat. Pull it up to move the seat back or forward.

Power Seat

1. Move the seat adjustment switch forward or back to move the seat in the same direction. It’s the first button towards the front of the seat.

2. This same button also adjusts the seat cushion angle and the vertical height. You just move the button up or down instead of backward and forward.

3. Use the second button to change the angle of the seat back. Turn it to the right or left to move the seat back forward or back.

4. Use the third button to adjust the lumbar support.