Q: 07 g6 2.4 throttle body won't relearn

I cleaned the throttle body and moved the butter fly plate now rpm stuck at 3k and I unplugged the throttle body plug turned key to acc for 2 minutes.rpm up and down car is sputtering drove it no acceleration waited for the next day and car is back to 3k rpm tried to relearn throttle body sensor should I replace throttle body

You will need to have the battery disconnected and wait 10 minutes and then relearn throttle idle. Before you do this have computer codes checked and cleared. You may have got throttle body cleaner into the throttle position sensor and caused damage to sensor. You may need to replace throttle body.

3. 07 g6 2.4 throttle body won't relearn