Q: When I take off from a stop I hear a banging noise 2013 Jeep Wrangler V6

When I take off from a stop I hear a banging noise. The noise happens 80 percent of the time when I take off from being fully stopped

Hello - there are a couple of possibilities for the noise you hear upon acceleration: a broken torque converter (internal failure), engine shifting due to broken motor mounts and fan hitting something, transmission shifting due to broken mounts, allowing the driveshaft to hit something. I would recommend an engine/transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. When I take off from a stop I hear a banging noise 2013 Jeep Wrangler V6