Q: Q: Car won't move in drive

I started my car and put in drive pushed the gas and it sounded like something fell out of my car . Then my car was no longer able to go into drive anymore . I turned the car off and restarted it and I was able to get it into drive but the car would not move . I have a feeling it's the transmission but not 100% sure .

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2005 Mini Cooper to not move when put into drive. The most common faults are the the torque converter, low transmission oil level, throttle cable fault, shift linkage issues or a throttle body failure. To determine which exactly is the cause the vehicle will need to have diagnosis performed. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car will not move and make any repairs required to resolve the issues.

3. Q: Car won't move in drive