Q: Car vibration when accelerating and cornering

Hello. My car vibrates (not shakes) when cornering and accelerating (not as bad when accelerating). I have replaced: wheel bearings, rotors, brake pads, tie rod ends (all brand new parts). Car needs: new tires, alignment, new shocks/struts. Am I going in the right direction with this or am I missing something?!?!. Transmission is fine. Haven't checked engine mounts

My car has 100000

Hello. This is typically either an engine mount or a cv axle problem. Both of these will cause this. Most of the time it starts out as a motor mount issue which will end up causing a failure in the axle. I usually check all of these parts before getting any further. If you need to have the truck repaired, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you and diagnose the vibration firsthand for an accurate repair.