Q: My car shakes when it gets up to about 60 miles per hour feel like the tire is going to fall off

The car starts shaking around 60 miles per hour it feels like it's the left tire that's that is loose

A: This may be caused by a variety of possibil...

This may be caused by a variety of possibilities, however, I would start with checking tire pressure in all the tires checking to be sure the lug nuts on every wheel are tight and checking for any bubbles or warped tires. If this all checks out, you may want to take the car to an alignment shop to have the alignment checked and to have the wheels and tires balanced as this can cause a shaking feeling if they need to be balanced. Finally, I would also recommend having the wheel bearings inspected as they can also cause a shake if they are excessively worn and need to be replaced. To have this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the shaking issue and proceed with proper adjustments or repairs.