Q: Vehicle check engine light is on - cannot pass smog test and stalls out - even when u press on gas pedal.

What all does tune up entail and approximate cost, Thanks!

Sent to CS for billing question on how much it would cost for a tune up for the BMW to pass emissions test.

A tune up comes with cleaning out the fuel system and performing a fuel injection flush, replacing the spark plugs and wires, and replacing the air filter. Also, its suggested to perform an oil change prior to the emissions test to have a clean engine.

• Vehicle check engine light is on - cannot pass smog test and stalls out - even when u press on gas pedal.