Q: My brake lights quit working and I can't find the fuse for them. It's NOT in the under the hood fusebox.

My brake lights quit working and I can't find the fuse for them. It's NOT in the under the hood fusebox.

The stop lamp fuse is in the left kick panel inside the vehicle. It is a 15amp fuse that powers the stop light switch on the brake pedal. The brake light switch sends power to rear brake lights.

• My brake lights quit working and I can't find the fuse for them. It's NOT in the under the hood fusebox.