Q: Changing tailight/brake light double filament bulb on 08 sienna. Bulb is stuck in socket. Bad. Can't pull it out. Any ideas?

Removed socket from lens but I cannot get bulb out of socket. I push down on it then yank hard and it comes out like one quarter of the way but thats it. Tried rocking it wiggling it. No joy.

If the bulbs are stuck in the sockets then the sockets most likely got overheated from the bulbs and deformed the socket. You will need to replace the sockets and the bulbs.

3. Changing tailight/brake light double filament bulb on 08 sienna. Bulb is stuck in socket. Bad. Can't pull it out. Any ideas?