Q: Car acting strange

When I'm parked or stopped at a light my car shakes and I feel a vibration through the steering wheel or when I go above 55 my car beings to shake and when I back up it sputters what could it be? Also it hesitates when accelerating, and also when I accerlate it pulls back/jerks.

Hi there. When you feel vibrations in multiple driving conditions, it’s typically an indication of worn out motor mounts or a vacuum leak somewhere in the engine compartment. The best way to have this issue correctly diagnosed is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a steering wheel vibrates inspection. Once they complete the inspection they will be able to recommend the right repairs.