Q: I Have A 08 Ford Taurus My Thieft light Is Blinking And My Car Won’t Crank How I Can Get It Off I Tried Everything

asked by on March 14, 2018

My Car Is In Thieft mood In It Won’t Crank I Tried Everything It’s Still Won’t Crank How Do I Get The Thieft Mood Off So I Can Crank My Car

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Keosha. Thanks for contacting us today. When a theft code is activated, it will disable the ignition and fuel system to prevent the vehicle from being stolen. Unfortunately, this is something that needs to be removed by a Ford dealer or Ford specialist mechanic who has the right software to access the theft codes in the ECU and reset the system. However, it is possible that something else is causing this fault. Sometimes a mobile mechanic can resolve this issue if the code is accessible. They would need to complete an inspection first. You might want to read this article to learn how to shut off the theft system and see if you’re able to resolve this issue on your own before reaching out to the dealership.