Q: My car won't start. Lights on the dash work headlights windshield wipers I had got a jump but my car still won't start. My key rem

asked by on September 03, 2017

My car won't start even when I got a jump. The headlights work and lights on the dash windshield wipers. My key remote won't lock my car. And the locks in the inside dont work

Battery Replacement $232.05 - $347.15 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have a battery that is too weak to be jump started or to power the door locks. I would suggest taking the battery to your local auto parts store to have it load tested. This will tell you if it is salvageable or not. Generally, when it is beyond a certain point, even jump starting the vehicle will not be enough. If you need help with this, please feel free to schedule an appointment to have one of our professionals come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr