Q: I have a blinking drive light on my 2004 honda crv. The transmission oil has been changed and there are no shif ting problems.

I have a blinking drive light on my 2004 honda crv. It has 137,773 miles. Transmission oil has been changed and there is no shifting problems. When I turn it off and back on it doesn't flash until 10 miles.

This could be a variety of possibilities and if there are not shifting problems, this may suggest something as simple as a faulty sensor. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose with a scanning tool which will provide critical info to download which will indicate the direction of the problem.

3. I have a blinking drive light on my 2004 honda crv. The transmission oil has been changed and there are no shif ting problems.