Wipers won't stop when I use windshield washer fluid cadi...

Q: Wipers won't stop when I use windshield washer fluid

asked by on August 30, 2017

My wipers work fine when I just want to use when it's raining. It is when I use the washer fluid that the wipers go for approximately a full minute or so. Of course then, they are moving against dry glass.

It sounds like you may have a faulty wiper motor module that is allowing the motor to continue beyond the allotted time when spraying the washer fluid. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your wiper motor module.