Q: Why does my #1 spark plug continue to burn up in my 2008 Ford F-150

I have to change # 1 plug every month burned tip off i changed injector and coil but still burned plug completly up wats the deal

Hello. If you continue to have the spark plug end burn up on just that cylinder then there is an issue with the mixture in that cylinder. It can be caused by a compression problem, carbon build up, or it can be a vacuum leak. Most of the time it is due to a valve seat issue in the engine which can cause the mixture to be off enough to cause that cylinder to run hotter. If you are looking to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the spark plug is failing] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/spark-plugs-replacement