Q: My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

asked by on August 31, 2017

My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas as too what is actually wrong?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are completely covered with their insulation, make sure no wires are frayed or exposed, and make sure the terminals are clean, dry, and tight. You can also try resetting the light to turn it off, and see if it comes back. For more help with an inspection of the charging system, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr