Q: I'm trying to find the RKE module on my truck. Have no idea what it looks like and where it's located.

We are trying to get my 1996 Ford F-250 power door locks to work but I can not find the RKE module

The RKE module is located straight above the gas pedal. The module is black with one electrical connector and the antenna cable inserted in to the side of it. If you need additional help diagnosing the door locks then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem for you.

3. I'm trying to find the RKE module on my truck. Have no idea what it looks like and where it's located.