Q: Do i have to buy new engine if water rusty in plugs and car won't start..

Do i have to buy new engine if water rusty in plugs and car won't start.. I driving about 40 mph and engine died ..

A: It is very common for the cylinder head gas...

It is very common for the cylinder head gasket on these engines to leak oil and coolant. You may have to replace the cylinder head if it is damaged.

If you have water mixed in the engine oil, then you may have to get the engine overhauled or replaced. Water in the oil can cause damage to the engine bearings and cylinders. Have a mechanic check the engine first before making any conclusions on the engine replacement.