Q: 2002 Ford Mustang won't start

I bought a new battery a month ago and had my alternator checked, it's good. I drive my car several times yesterday with no problems. Then last night I drove to pick up my daughter, the drive there was fine. I turned off the car to wait for her to get off work, about 10 mins. Then my car wouldn't start to leave. I checked terminals, they are fine. I got a jump and even after leaving the cables on for over 5 mins the car still wouldn't start and barely turned the dash lights on. Since it is a stick we tried to pop the clutch and it started but wouldn't stay on and dyed . What is the issue here?

You need to check for corrosion on the inside of the battery terminals. If they are corroded then you will lose connection to the battery and cannot jump start the battery either. Also check for good cable connections of the ground wire to the engine and body. If you still need help, then have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose your car’s starting issue and make the needed repairs.

3. 2002 Ford Mustang won't start