Q: Car acting like it has no fuel, even though it has some gas in it, won't start.

My car won't turn over. The battery is fine. It acts like it has no gas, but there is gas in it.

If the car wont turn over your battery terminals may be dirty and have a bad connection. Clean the terminals and then try to start the car again. If it doesn’t start or turn over then I would have a technician test and see if the starter is getting power.

3. Car acting like it has no fuel, even though it has some gas in it, won't start.