Q: engine codes related

Hey new to the group i have a 2003 z71 tahoe that is throwing up several codes all related to the 4x4 ground short to battery so on and so i have the codes there is a few the 4x4 works the light on switch works i have no issues with 4x4 at all but the codes for example are. B0092 B2725 B0790 U1255

C0379 C0374 C0359 C0327 C0321 C0306 C0305 C0300.

Hey there. If the codes are cleared with a scanner, check to see if they return. Maybe the system was serviced or the battery ground is loose and causing the circuit to break which could cause a lack of communication between some components. If you would like having this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to throughly inspect the car to pinpoint underlying causes for the codes.