Q: engine codes related

Hey new to the group i have a 2003 z71 tahoe that is throwing up several codes all related to the 4x4 ground short to battery so on and so i have the codes there is a few the 4x4 works the light on switch works i have no issues with 4x4 at all but the codes for example are. B0092 B2725 B0790 U1255

C0379 C0374 C0359 C0327 C0321 C0306 C0305 C0300.

A: Hey there. If the codes are cleared with a ...

Hey there. If the codes are cleared with a scanner, check to see if they return. Maybe the system was serviced or the battery ground is loose and causing the circuit to break which could cause a lack of communication between some components. If you would like having this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to throughly inspect the car to pinpoint underlying causes for the codes.