Q: How many quarts of oil should I put in the car, just until I get an oil change...Low oil pressure light just came on

LOW OIL PRESSURE LIGHT JUST CAME ON. I CHECKED THE OIL GAUGE AND I COULD SEE VERY LITTLE OIL AT THE TIP

With the engine off, add one quart of oil. Let the vehicle sit for a minute then check the level again. If it is still low, then add 1/2 quart of oil and recheck the level again until the dipstick indicates it is full. Make sure to wipe the dipstick off each time before inserting it to check levels. Once it is on the full mark, then you can close oil cap, install dip stick, start engine, and idle for 1 minute to see if the oil light goes out and listen for engine irregular noise. If the light is on still or the engine is noisy after a couple minutes, then turn off the car and seek professional mechanical help before driving vehicle. If you need help inspecting your oil, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service that is preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location.

3. How many quarts of oil should I put in the car, just until I get an oil change...Low oil pressure light just came on