Q: Q: Car will not start

My vehicle keeps quiting at stop signs and won't restart. I've had mechanics replace almost everything, like the battery, cables, fuses... it is still quitting and won't start and there's no warning lights. Can you help me know what to do?

If the vehicle is not restarting and there is no electrical power to the computer, then your automatic shutdown relay may be causing the problem. This relay is in the main engine relay box. If you are having a loss of electrical power, then you may have problems with the main power supply feed which is connected to all of the systems in the main fuse box. I would recommend having the systems checked by a mechanic, they will be able to diagnose your starting problem and make the necessary repairs.

3. Q: Car will not start