Q: Battery dead in 2 days

I didn't drive my car for only 2 days. I went outside to try and start it, and it wouldn’t start. I called the dealer and they said I should start it every day. What is wrong with my car? A battery should not go dead that fast.

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lexus LS460. If the battery is draining that fast you either have a faulty battery or a possible parasitic draw draining the battery down. The battery should be charged and load tested to ensure it is not the issue, and a parasitic draw test should be performed to ensure there is nothing keeping the car from entering sleep mode when not in use. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your battery and figure out what fixes are appropriate.