Q: I have an issue with my vehicles' rear air springs.

My back driver side air bag won't air up the other side will and the compressor works fine what should I do first before buying the conversion

If one air spring will hold pressure and the other will not, there is an air leak in the part of the system that operates the spring that will not hold pressure. The leak can be in the line between the compressor and the air spring or the air spring itself may be ruptured and leaking. Air leaks in these systems can often be found fairly easily by spraying soapy water in the area and you will see air bubbles forming where the leak is present. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out, perform a personal diagnostic and properly repair your air suspension fault at your leisure.