Q: How do you access the exhaust manifold behind the engine on a 2001 mazda mpv lx

I noticed seeping oil from the gasket and so I got the gasket to replace it but iv spent many hours under the hood and under the car and can not figure how you remove the manifold.

Hi Robert. Thanks for the question. You are correct, gaining access to the rear exhaust manifold bolts can be tricky on this Mazda. I would recommend purchasing a service and repair manual for your Mazda, as it will provide you with their recommendations and listing of specialty tools recommended to use to complete this task.