Q: Fuse box needs replacing how much should it cost

asked by on February 01, 2017

Battery wouldn't let the car start, RAC jumped the car and i got advised to replace the battery, i took it to Hi Q in malvern and the battery was replaced, when the key was removed from the car the indicators and windscreen wipers were operating, it has been diagnosed with water getting into the fuse board, the quote so far is £250. The quote for replacing and repairing the fuse board and electrics is £1000 is this justified and worth it because the car is worth about the same as the repairs.

Hi there. Unfortunately, it appears that you live out of the United States. Our services are directed to US car, truck and SUV owners. In the United States however, if those prices were USD; that would be fair for replacing the fuse box system for a 2005 Ford Focus.