Q: i have a 2010 dodge journey sxt and the engine stopped running at 75 mph. now it wants to and does start but touching the acceler

the car stalled at 75 mph like being oiut of gas. there is a half tank of gas and had been driving for a 90 minutes or so. the car wants to and does start but stops within 5-10 seconds or by touching the accelerator. car was running fine with no issues until stalling.

Hi John. You likely have a damaged fuel pump or a faulty fuel pump relay that is the root source of your stalling issues. However, it could also be a faulty mass air flow sensor or other fuel/ignition system component causing these issues.

3. i have a 2010 dodge journey sxt and the engine stopped running at 75 mph. now it wants to and does start but touching the acceler