Q: How do i remove/replace cupholder in rear 60/40 bench seat of 2012 Nissan Murano SL? I have OEM replacement part.

I have a 2012 Nissan Murano SL. The back seat is a 60/40 split bench leather seat. There is an armrest in the middle of the back seat that folds up/down. Within the leather - covered armrest there is a black plastic cupholder that holds 2 cups. This cupholder is damgaed and i need to replace it. I can get an OEM replacement cupholder part. How do i safely remove and replace the damgaed rear seat cupholder without damaging the leather of the armrest it is encased in?

Hi James. Thanks for contacting us today. Any time you replace OEM components, it is best to refer to the OEM service and repair manual. If you don’t have one, I would recommend contacting a Nissan dealership and asking their service department for a copy. In most cases, they can email a PDF for you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr