Q: Knock when I turn the steering wheel

I clipped a curb pretty hard with my front driverside wheel. Since then I hear a knock when I turn left.

Hello, thank you for writing in. You will want to do a full inspection of the steering and suspension components. The CV joints can get damaged from sudden impacts such as you described. The axles, hubs, and steering components can also sustain similar damages. A visual inspection is the best place to start. Raise the vehicle and inspect the components mentioned above. Have someone turn the wheels to the left and look for anything touching, bent, or physically damaged. If there is nothing obvious, further testing will need to be done. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Knock when I turn the steering wheel