Q: Daytime running light out

The passenger's side daytime running light is out. It is not the bulb and it does not appear to be the fuse. I installed aftermarket HID lights, so maybe the wiring harness was damaged when those were put in.

A: The HID controller may be bad. HID lights a...

The HID controller may be bad. HID lights actually need the controller to turn the 12 volt DC from your car battery into 3 phase high voltage ac power. If it is not working correctly, the lights will not work. I would recommend having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and replace the controller if this is in case the problem.