Q: Vehicle idling roughly and stalling.

The vehicle is idling roughly at about 500 RPM. In addition, the autochoke is not working and the vehicle is stalling.

A: Hi there, you may need to have the memory o...

Hi there, you may need to have the memory of the engine computer read out by a scan tool. The Triton V8 engines have been known to have ignition coil breakdown over time and the misfire faults will be stored in the engine computer as a result. Plus other faults may surface during the scan. Those issues will also need to be addressed. Enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the right training and equipment to correct possible issues on the Triton Engine.