Q: Vehicle idling roughly and stalling.

The vehicle is idling roughly at about 500 RPM. In addition, the autochoke is not working and the vehicle is stalling.

Hi there, you may need to have the memory of the engine computer read out by a scan tool. The Triton V8 engines have been known to have ignition coil breakdown over time and the misfire faults will be stored in the engine computer as a result. Plus other faults may surface during the scan. Those issues will also need to be addressed. Enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the right training and equipment to correct possible issues on the Triton Engine.

3. Vehicle idling roughly and stalling.