Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Car leak unknown

Hello. In order to pinpoint where the car is leaking radiator fluid, it would be necessary to perform a coolant system pressure test. The purpose of this test is to pinpoint exactly where the leak is located. This should be...

Q: Timing belt/water pump replacement

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Hyundai Elantra. It is possible that the second timing mark was used by a previous technician to indicate the proper location of the crank. It is also possible that you have the...

Q: 2001 Chrysler Sebring died while driving

Hello, you could have two or three problems here. Since your car has an overheating problem and now it doesn't run, you should check the condition of the engine oil. If the oil looks like chocolate milk, it has a...