Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

3. My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: fan somehow putting hole in radiator

Hi there. If all the mountings are secure, the only thing I can think of is something that is pushing the fan into the radiator. Have the engine and transmission mounts checked. If the engine and transmission are moving around...

Q: My car needs a new water pump but what else should be replaced?

If the car is overheating or the rate of coolant loss is so high that it will likely overheat, you should not drive it because overheating will damage the engine. The most common related services accompanying water pump replacement are...

Q: Car overheating and losing power

Were you having any problems before having the plugs wires and spark plugs changed the first time? I have seen instances where not all of the spark plugs were changed because the back 3 plugs can be difficult to reach....