Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: What do you call the plastic water tank fitted on the sides of the radiator.

This water filled plastic tank is sometimes referred to as an overflow tank, an expansion tank, or a reservoir. The expansion tank is a vessel that is designed to allow anti-freeze and air that are inside your coolant system to...

Q: Overheating - 2007 Nissan Altima

Hi there. A stuck (closed) thermostat will overheat very quickly, in a matter of a few minutes. If a water pump has a broken shaft, so that the impeller is not turning, the failure will look the same, very little...

Q: Car runs hot and doesnt keep coolant

Hi there. Most of the time, overheating issues are caused by a radiator leak, leak in the coolant lines, or a failed thermostat. The worse case scenario is that you'd have a blown head gasket. However, if you're seeing...