Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Overheating 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Any leaks in the cooling system will not allow the system to hold pressure. The cooling system holds pressure to raise the boiling point of the coolant. You need to get the leak fixed and make sure all the air...

Q: Car overheats, usually in the stop and go traffic

The problem may be due to the hydraulic cooling fan not working intermittently. There is a technical bulletin number 1-21-11 that says to replace the cooling fan hydraulic motor, which should correct the overheating problems. Your fan may work but...

Q: I think I got ripped off by my auto mechanic

From what you've described you may have blown the head gasket when you overheated the engine. The shop pressure tested and repaired the leaking hose but the engine may have already gotten damaged when it initially overheated. If you want...