Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Engine loses power when i put radiator cap on

When you overheated the engine before when the radiator broke, you must have blown the head gasket. Have the radiator pressure tested to see if the engine cylinder gets coolant in to the cylinders. This will indicate a blown head...

Q: Starting problems on a 2005 Honda Pilot

If it cranks but it doesn't start, I've got a video "fixing the car that cranks but doesn't start." You'd want to do all those tests. Check the fuel pump pressure and check if you are getting spark to the...

Q: Overheating and Wont start

Hello. The symptoms you are describing likely stem from a blown head gasket(s). To have this diagnosed definitely will require an on-site inspection.