Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

3. My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Truck is overheating even after replacements

Hello. It is possible that your heater core is clogged, which may cause a vehicle to overheat. It is also possible that after having other components replaced, there could be air trapped in the cooling system. This may cause a...

Q: why wont my truck start? 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Hello. If the car was running BEFORE you replaced all of these parts, the first thing to do is make sure that you have reconnected any wiring (harnesses, plugs, grounds) that you removed when you replaced the numerous items that...

Q: My car is over heating and the coolant is running out fast.

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...