Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Radiator is no good, went through a few

The computer controlled fan on these vehicles comes on and goes off at a certain temperature and is controlled by the engine control module. Ford has come out with a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 09-8-1, dated 5/8/2009. The TSB calls...

Q: A/C cooling fan only starts working at 93 degrees

There doesn't seem to be past information on the A/C not turning on until 93 degrees for a 2011 Mercedes Benz S550. I would try to see if the automatic temperature control is set to automatic and dial temperature to...

Q: My 1998 honda civic lx has started to over heat and the check engine light is on what can i do to fix it

Your car is overheating and you mention adding coolant a couple times, but it is unclear if a coolant leak is a "cause" or an "effect" of overheating in your case. That is, if you have a coolant leak, eventually...