Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Radiator leaking from crack in top

This is pretty common. The metal gets very thin from cooling system wear, and the tank cannot hold the pressure any more and splits. I recommend replacing the radiator and testing the complete system for any other problems.

Q: Waterpump location and replacement - 2002 Ford Focus

The water pump is located on the front of the engine and is driven by a belt driven pulley that is turned by the crankshaft. Common signs of a failing water pump include coolant leak at the front-center of your...

Q: Overheating when the heat is on.

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...