Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

3. My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Car runs roughs and overheats

Hi there. This is a problem that comes up often on this car. The most common problem is a leaking intake manifold gasket. This gasket fails and causes a vacuum leak which will make it run rough. Not replacing the...

Q: Car overheats and makes noise while idling

Hi. If you are getting an engine noise associated with an engine overheating problem, then most of the time it is caused by a failing water pump. When the pump fails, it will start to make noise and even leak....

Q: Water boiling out of the radiator cap

If your cooling fans are not coming on, this suggests that either the fans themselves are faulty, the relay switch is not working properly or the coolant temperature sensor is not working properly. If the car is still overheating, this...