Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

3. My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Radiator losing water (no leaking) but overflow keeps gaining water

Based on the information you provided, It sounds like you may have a blown head gasket. What happens is that the high pressure in the combustion chamber squeezes its way through a break in the head gasket into the coolant...

Q: My water pump went out, I drove the car about 10 more miles before stopping, did I create additional engine damage?

Hi there! Yes, that is definitely enough time to do catastrophic damage and seize the engine. With your water pump going out and no coolant circulating through the engine, there is tremendous heat being generated and stored, and with heat...

Q: Q: Car is running hot

Hello. There are multiple things that would explain why your car is running hot. The most likely cause would be that the water pump has gone bad and is not circulating the coolant into the car properly. It is also...