Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

3. My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

Q: Where is temperature sensor

The engine coolant temperature sensor should be located on the radiator hose fitting on the front of the engine. The connector is locked in place by a clip lock on the connector housing that needs to be depressed at the...

Q: Advice on buying a 4-wheel drive vehicle with minor and major repairs

Minor are the stuff like brakes, water pump leaking, radiator caps with holes in them - stuff that doesn't cost that much to fix and what you can easily do by yourself. But, if the transmission or the engine have...

Q: Overheating problems.

The radiator may have partial blockage that will cause the overheating after you put a load on the engine from driving. Have the radiator checked with a temperature probe to see if parts of the radiator has blocked passages. If...