Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

engine is running hot, already installed new thermostat. Not sure what is causing it

Q: Steering wheel shaking

It is not good to hold the steering all the way to the left or right against the stops. This can stress the power steering components. Some shaking at the stops can be normal. I would ask for help from...

Q: Car overheats, usually in the stop and go traffic

The problem may be due to the hydraulic cooling fan not working intermittently. There is a technical bulletin number 1-21-11 that says to replace the cooling fan hydraulic motor, which should correct the overheating problems. Your fan may work but...

Q: Car recently started overheating gauge reading 260+

You can check a couple of things. I believe it is the fan that went out but, if your fan is working, I would check the hoses while the car is at operating temperature and to see if the hoses...