Q: I hear a squeaky sound from the front when i step on tge brake and turn the straing and another sound when i enter a rough road

Squeeky sound from front and back and when i enter a rough road

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2007 Toyota Corolla to have a squeak when the brakes are pressed or turning. The most common causes would be worn brake pads, suspension bushing, wheel bearings, front struts, CV axle, or a ball joint. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to inspect your vehicle and diagnose your squeaking noise and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

• I hear a squeaky sound from the front when i step on tge brake and turn the straing and another sound when i enter a rough road