Q: Driving down the road in 2013 Nissan altima coupe and the vehicle stopped pulling on its own.

Driving down road in nissan altima coupe 4 cylinder stop pulling want get in gear nor reverse replace sensor in top back of transmission. Right side giving me codes p0720 and p0500 .could be others sensor to be replaced or it the cvt transmission bad automatic . Or do I need some erase codes or do I need others sensors

Hi there. If you have replace the sensor and the codes are coming back on, the there could be an issue with the shift solenoids inside the transmission. The code P0500 is coming up for the output shaft speed sensor either has failed or the harness has a broken wire on it. For the P0720 code, either the output shaft sensor has failed, the input speed sensor has failed, the harness has a broken wire on it, or the shift solenoids have failed. Most of the time, the shift solenoids will become weak and cause this code to be alerted. If you need further assistance with your check engine light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.