Q: Sloshing noise when pressing the accelerator

Every time I press the gas pedal (even when I'm parked), there's a noise of water going around somewhere in front. I think near the engine? None of the lights are on and the car runs great. Is this the coolant or something else? Is it dangerous or can it damage the car? Any way I can solve it myself? If not, what's the estimated cost? Thanks for your help!
My car's mileage is 60000 miles.

Hi there. That noise you are hearing is the engine coolant (anti-freeze) traveling through the heater core. The reason you can hear it is due to air being trapped in your engines cooling system. You may not have any drivability issues, such as overheating, but if left alone, you could experience issues down the road.

I suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the coolant noise. It may also be time for a coolant system flush depending on your coolant quality. If so, the purging of the cooling system is part of a coolant flush, so it will save you money doing it now.