Need wire connection details for 73 F100 ignition switch ...

Q: Need wire connection details for 73 F100 ignition switch -Black, Yellow, Pink, Red w/Blue, & two Red w/Green on one terminal

asked by on May 28, 2017

This is a 6 pin ignition switch which only uses five terminals. Black, Pink, Yellow, Red w/Blue stripe, & two Red w/Green stripe on one terminal.

I need diagram and specific connection details for each wire. I havent found this wire color combo anywhere on Google.

My circuit includes a Ignition switch, starter solenoid, ballast, ignition module, coil and electric distributor, which I need to correctly connect the wires mentioned above.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to attach images or files to this Q & A section, so we’re not able to assist you in this manner. I would suggest searching online for a wiring schematic for your 73 Ford F-100 or purchase a service and repair manual for the truck, which should include the diagram you are looking for.