Q: Vibration in the front while driving upwards of 35 mph - 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

I put new axels, wheel bearings, got tires alignment and balanced, still can't figure it out

Hi there. The vibrating issue at lower speed indicates that something is either loose, not properly aligned, or that a different front end component like ball joints or shock mounts is damaged as well. The best thing to do is to inspect all bolts to ensure they are tight from the previous repairs or inspect the ball joints to see if they’re damaged and need to be replaced.

The next best option is to have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection to determine why the car is vibrating so they can determine the source of your vibration issues.

3. Vibration in the front while driving upwards of 35 mph - 2000 Nissan Pathfinder