Q: Brakes leaking near rear left side tire

Brake fluid is leaking from somewhere near the rear left side tire. One of the nuts that holds the tire on is stripped.

Hello. A brake fluid leak from the rear tire area could be a broken line or wheel cylinder. Brake fluid leaks can be extremely dangerous and lead to loss of braking ability. I suggest you have the brake fluid leak inspected as soon as possible by a trained mechanic. As for the stripped lug nut and stud, there is a possibility that they can be cleaned up with a thread chaser or tap/die. If not, then the lug stud and nut will require replacement. YourMechanic can also tighten the lug nuts to make sure your wheel is on properly.

3. Brakes leaking near rear left side tire