Q: starter Bendix is free spinning with a 34% I have taken out the starter an checked the teeth on it an flywheel I also bench testd

starter Bendix is free spinning with a 34% I have taken out the starter an checked the teeth on the Bendix an the flywheel both have minimal wear an tear nothing to prevent it from catch I have also had the starter benched test Bendix kicks out an retracted good I then put another battery into the vehicle that has slightly more battery life bot full or to say optimal battery life an it began to grind against the flywheel hut still wouldn't engage

The problem sounds like the starter is bad and cannot be tested on bench properly for engagement. I recommend getting the starting battery system checked and replace the starter after checking the system for any other issues.