Q: How do I use the autostore stations?

How do I use the autostore stations?

The autostore system searches for the radio stations with the strongest signal, and stores the top six so that you can easily access them. Using the autostore system is very easy:

1. Set the radio to FM or AM by using the BRAND button.

2. Press and hold the AS button until you hear a beep. The radio should display the word “Search”, and then it will list the stations that it finds.

3. The radio will then store the six strongest stations. To access these stations, press the favorite station preset buttons.

4. Press the AS button again when you would like to exit autostore mode, and return to your preset favorite stations.