Q: I have a 2012 Mercedes blutec and when I push start didn't want to come on but the radio and lights... What is the problem?

While I tried to push start my car, didn't want to come on but the radio and lights... What is the problem

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. The ignition system could be locked out by the security system or the ignition switch has failed. Look at the security light and see if the light is flashing quickly and see if the light stays on when the key is in the ignition and turned to the ’ON’ position. If so, then you will have to reset the security system by resetting the computer by removing the battery cables for 13 minutes. This will make the computer hard reset and cause the security to reset. If the security is not flashing or active, then the ignition switch may have failed. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your no start issue.

3. I have a 2012 Mercedes blutec and when I push start didn't want to come on but the radio and lights... What is the problem?