Q: replaced crakshaft sensor now car wont stay running and is making a clicking sound in dash.

I changed the spark plugs because car was idleing bad (missing). that didn't fully fix the issue so I took vehicle to autozone and put it on computer. the code said crankshaft sensor was bad, so I replaced it.once I replaced crankshaft sensor and turned vehicle on, it started making a clicking sound in the dash area. then it was idleing up and downand died on me.. now it is running way worse than before.

Hi there. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, this is all too uncommon when an auto parts store reads error codes and makes the wrong diagnosis. If you were having misfiring problems, the crankshaft position sensor would not have caused this. Misfiring problems are commonly caused by spark plug wires or plugs itself that are not firing correctly, or a fuel injector that is not firing correctly. Before you spend any money on repairs or chasing part repairs, I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection, so they can correctly diagnose the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. replaced crakshaft sensor now car wont stay running and is making a clicking sound in dash.