I added blue devil head gasket sealer and now my car is o...

Q: I added blue devil head gasket sealer and now my car is overheating

asked by on March 27, 2018

I added blue devil head gasket sealant as instructed on the bottle and now my car is overheating. I don’t understand why?

Many times when a head gasket fails it can cause the engine to overheat. Oftentimes head gasket sealer products do not work and therefore the same symptoms of a faulty head gasket will still exist. If you have a faulty head gasket on your vehicle, I would strongly recommend having the gasket replaced in order to properly resolve this issue.