Q: Does anyone know the spark plug firing order for a 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6? Changed out my spark plug wires, starts wants to die.

Does anyone know the spark plug firing order for a 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6? Changed out my spark plug wires and the truck starts but wants to die.

Hi there. Here is some info for you to review. 1991-1994 2.9L and 3.0L Engines Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6 - 1995 And Later 3.0L V-6 With DIS Ignition System Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6.

3. Does anyone know the spark plug firing order for a 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6? Changed out my spark plug wires, starts wants to die.