Q: how to fix a 2010 ford fusion rear parking aid inop

asked by on September 28, 2017

The message center reads cross traffic fault,check rear parking aid and there is no indecation of on/off on the message center,replace center rear speaker and check rear parking aid sensors one at a time with new sensors.

And this is a 2010 ford fusion sport model

It is very possible that one of the rear parking sensors could be the cause of this issue. However I would recommend having each sensor tested individually to determine which one is faulty before just replacing them all. Ensure that this inspection is done by a qualified professional to avoid any misdiagnosed parts.